Monday, May 23, 2011

Dizzee Rascal is planning a 'no holds barred' autobiography

Dizzee Rascal is planning a 'no holds barred' autobiography
The 26-year-old rapper has already released four albums and set up his own record label and Dizzee admits he would love to share his life story about how he grew up on a London council estate right through to his success as a musician.

He said: 'Maybe I'll write my autobiography next year. I tell you what it'd be a good autobiography as well, no holds barred. I'd tell people everything and it would most definitely be entertaining and inspiring. It would be a very frank book, no dilly dallying, it would be for real.'

Since achieving chart success, Dizzee has invested his earnings in his own label in order to promote new artists, but admits he has splashed some of his cash on extravagant purchases.

He told BANG Showbiz: ' bought a house but I suppose that's not really a luxury item, I bought myself a car though, a nice car. An Audi RS5.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment