Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Lady Gaga wants to be famous 100 years from now

Lady Gaga wants to be famous 100 years from now
The eccentric pop superstar is not content with just conquering the music charts of today but also wants to leave behind a legacy that people will talk about long after she has gone.

She explained: 't's my biggest dream. I'm not really concerned with whether I'm relevant in the year 2011. It's much more important for me to be relevant 100 years from now. I want to leave a big legacy behind.'

The 25-year-old singer gets her ideas for her songs and stage shows from all different places, most recently from a trip to a German sex club.

She told the Daily Mirror newspaper: ' wrote 'Scheiße' in Berlin. I had been to a wonderful club called Lab.Oratory. They have these crazy fetish and sex parties there. It really reminded me a lot of all the places I used to appear in as a dancer earlier in New York.'

While Gaga ' real name Stefani Germanotta ' is hugely ambitious, she revealed she has a low key approach to life when she is not working and prefers to spend time alone rather than be surrounded by hangers on as she often worries fame will engulf her.

She said: 'On the whole when I have free time I don't tend to do a lot with other people. I like to be alone. That's important for me and it gives me a good balance with the rest of my life. In my profession I am permanently surrounded by so many people. That's why I enjoy being alone so much.

' get scared sometimes that I will lose myself, that everything could become too much. Luckily there are a lot of people who take good care of me.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment